4.08.2005

I Couldn't Sleep Last Night

So I stole this survey from Justin's blog. Enjoy reading it while I "enjoy" a wonderful springtime weekend in Stanton Gerber Hall studying. Sigh.

My name is: Michele K Gourley
I may seem: Organized
I am really: Messy
In the morning: Wake up, hit snooze, eat breakfast, get ready, scramble around the apartment and try to make it to class by 8am
I like to sleep: More often than I get the chance
If I could be doing anything right now I would be: Camping in the Smokies
Money is: Loan money
One thing i wish i had: my MD
One thing i wish i didn’t have is: Trigger points or two tests on Monday
All i need is: God

Firsts
first best friend: Hmm
First Car: 1989 Grand Am
first kiss: 8th grade (if it counts)
first screen name: oboegirl37
first self-purchased album: Beach Boys Greatest Hits
first funeral: My Grandpa’s when I was 6
first pet: Pluto the Collie
first piercing: ears
first credit card: nope
first enemy: Sarah (when I was in 2nd grade)
first musician you remember hearing in your house: John Denver or Alabama

Lasts
last cigarette: never. smoking is gross!!!!
last car ride: with Ron, Seth, and Kristen coming back from Rogersville today
last kiss: Sophomore of college
last good cry: Spring Break though I wouldn’t term it “good”
last library book checked out: Something on West Nile Virus for my micro independent study class last year
last phone call: to or from?
Last time showered: after I worked out today
last movie seen: Does Dr.Hossler’s 3-D EM slide presentation count?
last beverage drank: Agua Pura
last food consumed: Organic granola bar
last crush: I crushed an orange bug. Does that count?
last shoe worn: Birkenstock sandals
last cd played: Rusted Root
last annoyance: People not following through with stuff
last item bought: Dinner at Don Pablo’s in Asheville, NC
last dissappointment: When friends let you down
last time wanting to die: I can’t think of a time I just wanted to die.
last time scolded: umm. Probably my bro or me forgetting to do something
last shirt worn: banana republic pink long sleeve
last website visited: ETSU Blackboard
last word you said: G’nite
last song you sang: that Nelly/Tim McGraw song “It’s All in My Head” (on the way back from Rural Track-good times!)

what color socks you are wearing: my ten toes
what color underwear are you wearing: what do you think?
what’s under your bed: I dunno. Do you?
what time did you wake up today: 6:20am

Future
where do you want to go: England or out west
what is your career going to be: Family Medicine/Missionary
where are you going to live: I wish I knew. Latin America? US?
how many kids do you want: 0-3

Current
current mood: wishing for sleep, stressed
current music: in my head
current taste: saliva: amylase, IgA, HCO3, K, Na, Cl, lingual lipase (yeah we’re studying GI)current hair: shoulder length and natural
current clothes: Blue Nashville Youth Symphony T-shirt and grey workout pants
current desktop picture: pretty flowers from Honduras
current color of toenails: burgundy wine
current love: Springtime!!!
current infatuation: Renal and GI Physiology and Histology
current time: 12:30am

3 comments:

Justin said...

Still up for camping in the Smokies on the 22nd? (Though it will probably just be car camping).

Orange bugs don't count.

Do you REALLY want us to guess what color underwear you are wearing?

Michele G said...

Sure am up for sleeping out under the stars right outside my car. If you really want to know, purple.

Anonymous said...

Purple? Sigh.