12.30.2004

It's a Small World

The link to my med. school pics wasn't working well so I decided to post a few below.

On another note, I'm realizing that I still have the gift (or curse as it may be) of not being able to go anywhere without running into someone I know. It was bad enough in high school that one of my friends and I had a game to see who would encounter the most previously-known people on our outing. Each encounter was worth a point, and the person with the most points won. Today was no different. I was at Opry Mills mall hanging out with a friend from UT. Not expecting to know anyone in the vast sea of bargain hunters, not only did I run across two old friends from UT, but I also saw a couple I knew from Honduras who were vacationing in the US. What are the odds of that? It appears that my game has reached an international level. I suppose it's a small world after all.

Michele +4
everyone else ???

No comments: