8.24.2007

A Change of Plans

This had been an exciting week, working on plans for next semester's electives, preparing to start grad school next week, and enjoying the company of a wonderful couple from church who had graciously opened their home to a "cripple" (as my friends affectionately call me now) to avoid climbing 18 stairs every time she wanted to leave her apartment.

Yet, today I find my emotions of excitement muddled and fragmented with the somber realization that instead of starting a new chapter of my life next week, I will spend most of it in mid-TN closing an old one and sharing with my family the conglomeration of emotions and feelings that loss expects. I know God is faithful and loving and will see us through time as He has so many before.

2 comments:

kentbrantly said...

God bless you, friend.

crittermer said...

I'm so sorry, Michele. It's very hard to come up with good things to say in times like this, but know that I am praying for you and your family. Much Love, mer