5.02.2005

Help!

This is an interactive post brought to you by Michele's indecisiveness:

As stated in a previous blog, I have a week-long preceptorship coming up this October that I have to decide about ASAP. I've chosen mine to be in Emergency Medicine so I can pretend to be like all those cool actors on TV. That being said, my dilemma is that I don't know where I want this preceptorship to take place.

1. I could go with two of my classmates to Miami for the week and stay with the family of one of the aforementioned classmates and maybe have the opportunity to be exposed to Spanish-speaking patients in an emergency setting.
2. I could go to Indianapolis, IN to walk in the footsteps of a former missionary doc who worked for ten years in Africa and who now practices Emergency Medicine in Indiana.
3. I could stay in the Nashville-area.

There are ups and downs to each (working in an Christian environment, going someplace cool, logistics, etc...) and I'm clueless as to which place I should go.

Please let me know, what do you think?!?

3 comments:

crittermer said...

I vote for chillin' in Miami.=)

Justin said...

Uh uh Yeah yeah yeah yeah uh
Miami uh uh
Southbeach bring the heat uh
Haha can y'all feel that
Can y'all feel that
Jig it out uh


Buenvenidos a miami

Michele G said...

It looks like it's going to be Miami with 4 other of my classmates (I had to submit my form yesterday so there wasn't a way I could even contact the other doc). Va a ser un viaje muy interesante. Now if I can just survive 3 tests next week and 3 the next!