1.12.2005

How About a Hike?

I was wondering....would anyone in the East Tennessee area want to come join me in one of my "always exciting" excursions into the wilderness this Monday? I would love to come join all of you, but seeing as how you all live all over the country and Quillen is only giving me one day off (of which I only half a 1/2 day or so due to missing last weekend), I think it'd be best to do it here. I promise there will be no submerged kayaks, no nights out in the woods, and hopefully no wrong turns that lead to wild boar sightings or an additional 12 miles of trail.
So...if you'd like to explore NE Tennessee (same mountains as GSMNP except no smog and crazy drivers stopping to see every deer), give me a yell or leave me a comment. I know you don't have school or classes to worry about and the drive (for some of you) is about the same as driving to the Smokies. I might even let you see my super-cool apartment ;o). Ciao!

2 comments:

Asterix said...

Never hiked in East Tennessee before. Wish I could join you . . .

Justin said...

Plenty of good hiking in East Tennessee.