7.24.2004

My First Post

Hello Everyone!
 
Just wanted to let you know that I've finally caught on to this new technology so I won't be filling your box with mass emails anymore :o).  I think I'm finally about to end my living-in-a-suitcase-for-10 weeks madness today as I move back to Johnson City to start med. school.  It's been a crazy traveling summer and week especially (maybe I should consider truck driving as a career instead-I've definitely logged enough miles on my odometer), but definitely a summer filled with worthwhile experiences.  
God has definitely blessed me with knowing some wonderful people and having some amazing experiences.  I'm excited about the new chapter in my life that's about to begin, a little nervous too but I know that He's opened a ton of doors for me so far so what's a few more years of schooling? I just pray that I will keep my focus on my purpose for being here and that I won't get so involved in studying that I forget to be a light to those around me.
I guess that's about all for now. Maybe in a few days when I have access to the internet again I'll post some pics or something.  Always remember that through prayer, faith, and obedience, God has no limits. Take care and keep in touch!

No comments: