6.23.2005

Thanks

I just wanted to thank you for your prayers the past few weeks. My grandfather has made remarkable improvement, from coding in the hospital a few weeks ago to sitting up in a chair and talking with my mom last night. He's in a nursing home right now, and I'm not sure when/if he'll be able to come home seeing as how my grandma isn't in much better health than he. I suppose all things will continue to work out the way the Lord wills them.

After 2000 miles and 3 days on the road I'm home a few days early from a crazy and interesting trip out west. More to come on that when I've had time to recover from spending the majority of the past few days in the seat of a car watching I-40 fly by. It's been a crazy few weeks for the Gourley household. Gotta love the crooks and curves of life's road!

1 comment:

Justin said...

That's good to hear. Glad you made it home safely.