11.14.2004

Flashback!!

"Los Guatemaltecos"


So I was listening to the local Sunday night Latin hour on the radio when "El Za Za Za" came on the radio. Those of you MET people know this brings back many fond memories of rides on the big white van and all those fun memories we made spending time as Gringos in Guate.
Anyways, I don't really have anything to say this week nor time to say anything. Just thought I'd write about what "El Za Za Za" means to me and post a nostalgic picture. Which reminds me that it's only six more months til I can head south again.

So...this is your blog. Leave an opinion about whatever strikes your fancy, the immigration of Latin Americans to this country, what you think about people like me who want to go live in a 3rd world country and listen to crazy Latin music, doctors, medical students, whatever. It's your blog and your chance to post (even if you never have). Either sign in with your name or post anonymously. Otherwise, this blog is going to get pretty lonely.

Hasta luego chavos y chavas!

3 comments:

Asterix said...

It's awesome to be able to live in a third-world country and to serve the Lord there. From what I can tell, one gets the fun as well as the joy of serving. So Michele, if you keep up with the ever increasing length of your visit to CA in the summers, then it would be ten weeks this time around?

Justin said...

Well, contrary to what Mer believes, I say you can trust doctors and engineers.

Michele G said...

I dunno about engineers but there's some pretty bad docs out there (pretty good ones too). As long as they're not named "Michele" then I think you'll be ok.