12.28.2005

I've Been Tagged

I've had writer's block the past few days and haven't been online much to update, but Critter just broke me of that by tagging me with the following: I'm supposed to write down 5 weird habits that I have and then tag 5 more people to do the same. Not to ruin the giving nature of the Christmas spirit I suppose I should try to fulfill Critter's wishes :o)

Let's see if this med. school nerd has any weird habits...hmm...

1. When I'm really stressed or in deep thought while studying, I like to play with my hair. I guess I think that toying with what comes out of my scalp might help me insert information into what lies under it.
2. I'm a self-professed car singer (when driving solo). I'm sure this has garnered many odd looks from other drivers, especially if the CD is one of my Spanish pop/rock ones.
3. I can't stand to have silverware touch the table at a restaurant. Spend 3 years of your life studying microbes, watch the busboys, and you'll understand.
4. Sometimes I do random Google searches when I can't sleep. Just pick two random words or phrases and see what comes up. You should try it sometime.
5. I have to eat my pancakes in the condition of syrupy-sogginess . I guess you could say I like pancakes with my syrup :o)

There you have it. 5 random facts about your med. school nerd friend that you probably never wanted to know. After much thought, I'm tagging those on my "Random Reads" list (which should probably be updated since it isn't so random anymore) Chara, Dave, Kent, Justin (since there are no rules about tag-backs), and Dan. Sorry guys!

I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful holiday season, and look for a more relevant update sometime in the near future...

2 comments:

crittermer said...

Those are pretty funny, Michele. The things I learn reading blogs.=)

Justin said...

I'm not coming up with another list of 5 and tagging 5 more people.