10.10.2005

Coming to a Hospital Near You




After a juggling of schedule away from doing a preceptorship at Vanderbilt due to the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, I'm back at Smyrna's hospital. I'm in the emergency department all week, and so far it's been a blast. Nothing like spending a day with crushed appendages, myocardial infarctions, MVAs, mentally-unstable patients, and lots of blood (ok maybe not lots of blood). No, it's nothing like the hit show ER, but it's definitely exciting.

I'd write more, but medical students have no time, and this week is no different. I just ask for your prayers for the flood victims in Guatemala (why does it seem like those who have the least are prone to lose the most?) and for myself. Wednesday night is the unveiling of years of God's preparation of me, unbeknownst most of the time, as I present my future plans to the missions committee at church.

I hope you all are doing well, and I apologize for my lack of blog reading. I just don't have time. Drop me a line or a phone call and let me know you're still alive. If you're in Ktown next Monday I invite you to dine with me at the noontime hour. Cheers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Michele.